What is a Master Class?
Master Classes are a great way to generate leads for your business! A master class is a mini version of the longer program you are trying to market. You give your audience a sample of the material and leave them wanting more! Keep in mind as your prospect is watching your master class they are deciding a couple key things,
- Could they listen to you for hours
- Do you seem to know what you are talking about.
- Were you able to provide value during the master class.
- Do they like you?
If you are able to have your prospect say yes to all four of those things, you have a high likely-hood of having the prospect order your primary class.
Here is the overall framework of the Master Class:
- 30 – 90 minutes of content – Specific to what you want to sell, but don’t give away too much
- Starts with a problem people can relate to.
- Other solutions that do not work.
- Why your solution is different.
- What makes you an authority.